Galactus plasterzote Helmet   

M.E.T SDP 1 / SDP 2  

During my final year at M.E.T, we were allowed to work on the equivalent of another final major project. After working on my Robotman head, I wanted to move in the oppersite direction of that project as that required a lot of moulding and casting. After I decided to make a wearable version of the marvel comics book character Galactus helmet  I decided to expand my knowledge on work with plasterzote.   

IMG20201128140717.jpg
IMG20210120161220.jpg
IMG20210120163821.jpg
IMG20210125160125.jpg
IMG20210126150613.jpg
IMG20210126161420.jpg
IMG20210205160113.jpg
IMG20210205160314.jpg
IMG20210205160204.jpg
IMG20210205160239.jpg
IMG20210209163808.jpg
IMG20210209163813(1).jpg
IMG20210209163802.jpg
IMG20210215171811.jpg
IMG20210216153259.jpg
IMG20210219160945.jpg
IMG20210217184310.jpg
IMG20210219160739.jpg
IMG20210219160844.jpg
IMG20210219161121.jpg
IMG20210219161021.jpg
IMG20210219160949.jpg
IMG20210217184305.jpg
IMG20210219160951.jpg
IMG20210219161011.jpg
IMG20210219161034.jpg
IMG20210219161127.jpg
IMG20210219161121.jpg
IMG20210221115128.jpg
IMG20210221115245.jpg
IMG20210221115226.jpg
IMG20210221114657.jpg
IMG20210221115334.jpg
IMG20210221114918.jpg
IMG20210221114830.jpg
IMG20210221115321.jpg
IMG20210221115235.jpg
IMG20210221114900.jpg
IMG20210221114754.jpg